This article provides an overview of how to deploy your recently downloaded EasySBC into your VMWare vSphere virtual environment.
Important: Please read this guide article before proceeding to ensure you have all required details and information to hand, prior to starting with the deployment.
A video tutorial can be found here.
What you'll need:
- The location of the EasySBC OVA file
- Access to the vSphere client, along with username and password for access
- An IP address for the EasySBC (an subnet mask, default gateway & DNS server)
- Around 15 minutes to complete the deployment into vSphere
- Open your vSphere client and log in
- Go to 'File' and select 'Deploy OVF Template'
- Click on Browse, navigate to the folder containing the downloaded EasySBC OVA file and select the file
- Confirm the OVA Template details by clicking 'next'
- Agree to the VoipSec EULA and click on 'next'
- Confirm the name of the EasySBC (usually just select the default)
- Select the datastore you wish to deploy the Virtual machine on and click 'next'
- Select 'Thick Provision Layer Zeroed' (default) and click 'next'
- Select 'finish'
Once deployment has finished:
In the vSphere client you will now see your newly created EasySBC. The next step is to power on the VM but before doing this please take a look at the next Configuration step.
Next - Now you're ready to Configure the Management Interface