This article provides an overview of how to deploy your recently downloaded EasySBC into your Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environment.
Important: Please read this guide article before proceeding to ensure you have all required details and information to hand, prior to starting with the deployment.
A video tutorial can be found here.
What you'll need:
- The location of the EasySBC Hyper-V export file (delivered as a .zip file)
- Access to the Hyper-V management console, along with username and password for access
- An IP address for the EasySBC (an subnet mask, default gateway & DNS server)
- To have unpacked the ZIP file and copied its contents to a path that can be reached from the Hyper-V server.
- Around 15 minutes to complete the deployment into Hyper-V
- Open your Hyper-V Management Console and connect to the required Hyper-V server.
- Go to 'Action' and select 'Import Virtual Machine'
- Click on Browse, navigate to the folder containing the downloaded EasySBC export folders and select the EasySBC folder.
- Select the option to 'Copy the Virtual Machine', and 'Duplicate all files so machine can be imported again'.
- Select the 'Import' button.
Once deployment has finished:
In the Hyper-V Management console you will now see your newly created EasySBC. The next step is to power on the VM but before doing this please take a look at the next Configuration step.
Next - Now you're ready to Configure the Management Interface