This article provides an overview of how to deploy your recently downloaded EasySBC into your Oracle VirtualBox virtual environment.
Important: Please read this guide article before proceeding to ensure you have all required details and information to hand, prior to starting with the deployment.
A video tutorial can be found here.
What you'll need:
- The location of the EasySBC OVA file
- Access to the VirtualBox Manager, along with username and password for access (if required)
- An IP address for the EasySBC (an subnet mask, default gateway & DNS server)
- Around 15 minutes to complete the deployment into VirtualBox
- Open your VirtualBox Manager and log in
- Go to 'File' and select 'Import Appliance'
- Click on Browse, navigate to the folder containing the downloaded EasySBC OVA file and select the file
- Confirm the OVA Template details by clicking 'next'
- Accept the default values and select 'import'
Note: The virtual appliance is pre-configured with the IP address 192.168.254.100 - If this will create a conflict on your network please disable "Network Adapter 1" before proceeding.
This can be done by right clicking the new Virtaul machine, go to 'settings' and then 'Network' in the navigation box. Untick 'Enable Network Adapter' and click 'OK'.
Once deployment has finished:
In the VirtualBox Manager you will now see your newly created EasySBC. The next step is to power on the VM but before doing this please take a look at the next Configuration step.
Next - Now you're ready to Configure the Management Interface