This article provides an overview of how to deploy your recently downloaded EasySBC into your VMware Workstation 10 virtual environment.
Important: Please read this guide article before proceeding to ensure you have all required details and information to hand, prior to starting with the deployment.
What you'll need:
- The location of the EasySBC OVA file
- Access to the VMware Workstation console
- An IP address for the EasySBC (an subnet mask, default gateway & DNS server)
- Around 15 minutes to complete the deployment into Workstation
- Open your VMware Workstation client
- Go to 'File' and select 'Open'
- Click on Browse, navigate to the folder containing the downloaded EasySBC OVA file and select the file. Click on 'next'
- Provide a name for the EasySBC VM and provide a storage location, or accept the defaults and select 'import'.
Once deployment has finished:
In the Workstation client you will now see your newly created EasySBC. The next step is to power on the VM but before doing this please take a look at the next Configuration step.
Next - Now you're ready to Configure the Management Interface